- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. MakeUp2Do does not warrant to you and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to MakeUp2Do is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once MakeUp2Do receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
MakeUp2Do reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Submission of materialBy submitting any material to us, you automatically grant MakeUp2Do the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that MakeUp2Do is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any MakeUp2Do publication.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
In certain circumstances MakeUp2Do may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the MakeUp2Do Community areas in accordance with the Community Guidelines and these Terms and Conditions and the Community Terms and Conditions.
Failure to complyIf you fail to abide by these Community Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of MakeUp2Do.
MakeUp2Do reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any MakeUp2Do account, at any time, for any reason.
If you do not want to grant MakeUp2Do the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community website.
MakeUp2Do contains links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from MakeUp2Do, you do so at your own risk.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names, text, logo, icons and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with MakeUp2Do and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to MakeUp2Do.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
1. republish material from MakeUp2Do (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from MakeUp2Do;
3. show any material from MakeUp2Do in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit MakeUp2Do material for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on MakeUp2Do; or
6. re-distribute material from MakeUp2Do, including creating links from MakeUp2Do to any other website.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to MakeUp2Do websites and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this site is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection or viruses.
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your material must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any material to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We have the right to edit or remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our permission. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request by contacting us.
You may only register as a member if you can form a legally binding contract that is enforceable against you. For example, you must be older than or at 18 years old. By registering as a member, you warrant that you can form a legally binding contract.
- When registering, ensure your User ID is not abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, racist or threatening in any way and not in breach of any of MakeUp2Do policies or rules;
- When creating a User Id, you may not use a term that could be confused with someone else’s trademark or brand (eg. NikeShoes), unless you have authority from the trademark owner;
- Your MakeUp2Do account, User ID, Password, Scores and Ratings, may not be transferred or sold to another party without our consent;
- Post content in an inappropriate category;
- Post unlawful, obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, abusive, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous content, or any content that is invasive of privacy or publicity rights;
- Use hate speech, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available on or via our site any content that infringes or violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party;
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the MakeUp2Do.com or our copyrights or trademarks;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users including email addresses, website address, phone numbers, fax numbers, physical addresses, without their written authorization.
- If you are a seller, fail to deliver payment to us for completed transactions;
- If you are a seller, fail to deliver products and/or services purchased by buyers;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MakeUp2Do.com, or the interests or property of our users;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- Post your contact information in any place except where particular contact information is requested;
- Post contact information (including, without limitation, your website address) in your title, description and keywords fields;
- Export or re-export any of our tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- Take any action that may undermine the review, recommendation or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting reviews, recommendations and/or rating information to or from MakeUp2Do.com or using them for purposes unrelated to MakeUp2Do.com);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
As a user, you are welcome to put items up for sale in the MakeUp2Do. We do have restrictions on what items you may sell, and what you may not sell. You may not sell illegal merchandise, including pirated software and music, firearms, adult images and videos, or anything that is affiliated with pornography, etc. Items that are up to Buy are subject to review by the MakeUp2Do, and may be removed without prior notice, if in violation with the User Agreement.
Home page spotlight Items are picked by randomly on each refresh. If you selected home page featured or any location, your item will be displayed random on each refresh.
We are not responsible for any content posted to or distributed through our site.
Please note that in some cases, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is subject to the Terms & Conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of directly. You should carefully review their Terms & Conditions applying to the transaction.
We may also provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking, that products you purchase from third party sellers through our site, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our site, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
Any user can register on our site completely free of charge.
The price of any products or services will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a confirmation.
Our site contains more than one product or services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our listing procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when processing your order to you. If a product or services correct price are higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before processing, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the services to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
Payment for all services must be paid with a valid payment method which we are offering on our channel.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased (and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us). This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- (a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- (c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage (and which are not foreseeable by you and us), including but not limited to:
- (a) loss of income or revenue;
- (b) loss of business;
- (c) loss of profits or contracts;
- (d) loss of anticipated savings;
- (e) loss of data;
- (f) loss of data; or
- (g) waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise (even if foreseeable).
Where you buy any product from a third party seller through our site, the seller’s individual liability will be set out in the seller’s Terms & Conditions.
- (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
You will be subject to the policies and Terms & Conditions in force at the time that you order product or services from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms & Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms & Conditions before we send you the confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms & Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).
Thank you for visiting our site.