Trendy Colors For Your Nail Art
The new colors for the Spring and Summer 2015 have arrived and we have to make the transition as soon as possible. Wait for your paycheck and hit the stores for the new trendy colors. If you want to save some money for the so-wanted-trip you can make that transition from winter to spring trends by the accessories and the colors. Don’t spend money on jackets, jeans and shoes. Go for the less expensive stuff like scarfs, bags, necklaces, tops and some jewelry.
But there is another really budget-friendly way to be trendy and up-to-date with your look – the nail art. The nail polish bottles will cost you no more than $10 and I’m sure that you have the basic tools and products, which are needed for a nail decoration – base coat, top coat, drawing brush and nail file. Alongside with these tools and products you will need also: pumpkin and brown nail polish, golden glitter nail polish and tape decorating strips or regular office tape. Let’s get started:
- File your nail into a square short shape.
- Then apply a primer – base coat or any kind of transparent nail polish. You can even use a nail strengthener as a primer or your top coat. The basic rule is to apply a thin layer of colorless nail polish in order to protect the nail from the colorful nail polishes.
- Then apply the base color – the pumpkin nail polish. If you are not satisfied with the coverage, just apply another layer. Wait for those layers to dry out completely.
- Now apply the tape in order to create a triangle shape at the bottom of the nail. Paint the tip area with the brown nail polish. Wait a few seconds and remove carefully the tape with tweezers.
- Then apply thin, golden lines at the borders between the two colors. Use thin drawing brush for easier work.
- Lock the decoration with a top coat.