Save The Young Look Of Your Skin
I want to discuss the topic of wrinkles. I know that you are young and beautiful and you think it’s pointless to concern about wrinkles right now, but after a few years you will start noticing fine lines all around the eyes, the forehead and the mouth and then it will be late for erasing them. It is easier to prevent one thing rather than fixing it. The same rule applies when it comes to wrinkles. Let me tell you which things can cause you pre-appearance of the wrinkles:
- Always protect your skin from the sun. Keep in mind that your car or the cloudy sky aren’t blocking the sun rays.
- In order to predict the time you will start to wrinkle, check some old photos of your family tree. Try to notice the years when your parents and grandparents started to wrinkle, because wrinkles have a genetic component. And you will also be able to see the most affected areas and treat them more intensively.
- Believe it or not, your pillow is capable of smashing your face and creating wrinkles. Let me convince you: if you sleep on the same sight every single night, your skin gets used to it and the pillow start to smash it because the gravity is pulling and loosening the skin and the pillow is taking advantage of this.
- Don’t frown. I know it’s hard to stop it, but the frowning won’t help you to save your skin wrinkle-less. Often the frowning is caused by vision issues. It’s time to visit your eye doctor.
- Eat brightly colored foods, especially vegetables and fruits, because of their antioxidants, which helps the skin to fight environmental damage.
- Good hydration work as air brush to your skin. It is more elastic and smooth if you body is properly hydrated – in two words: drink water.
- And here is how to prevent that appearance and save your skin look younger for a long time, even when you reach a bigger number of years:
- Don’t smoke. If we need to rank the things that brings the wrinkles to your skin, the Smoking will be number one in that list. The procedure is simple – the smoking dries the skin and dry skin easily gets wrinkles, especially when you constantly shrink your lips and eyes when you pull the smoke of the cigarette.
- Take Omega-3 Fatty Acids. I won’t count you down all the benefits of the Omega-3 fatty acids, just follow the simple rule – once a week fish in the dish and you will be forever young.
- Use sunscreen. Sunscreen must be your most used product. No matter what is the weather like – the UV rays go through the clouds easily and touch your skin, which leads to dry skin, cracked one, open for damage and wrinkles.
- Clean your face with natural products. Try to use products that are free of chemicals and clean your skin with homemade natural products.
- Moisturize the skin. It’s one of the most important steps. If your skin is dry or semi-dry, the moisturizer must be your God. So, cherish your God and take good care of your skin!