Tips for applying eyeliner. A softer version
We all love eyeliner and we are not ashamed of that. I am totally sure that there is no girl out there that can say that she doesn’t like the black eyeliner look and has never tried to perfect it. Probably not everyone wants to use it everyday, but yet every girl loves it.
With that said, applying eyeliner can be time consuming and it probably won’t look the way you want it to look every time. But not to worry, with those few tips, you will know how to perfect it every time. Yes, always!
- Before you star applying the eyeliner you should apply some shadow in a color you prefer. For a softer look, that can be done everyday try out with some shadow in shades like light pink, light purple or a brownish one. Apply the eyeshadow over the upper lid and up the crease.
- An important thing to remember when you put on eyeliner is that you have to start at the outer corner of you eye. Another important thing that you have to do, so that you get the perfect line, is pull up your eyebrow while applying eyeliner. That way the line you draw will be as perfect as possible.
- After you have applied your eyeliner starting at the outer corner, you can continue by filling some places where skin peeks through. Usually this is between the eyelashes and the bottom of the upper eyelid. Once you have filled those, there should be no more skin and you can go on to the next step.
- I guess for an everyday look you would be loving a softer version and that can only happen if you smudge the line a little. You can either do it with your index finger of with an eyeshadow brush.
- And there you go. You have a perfected eyeliner, being soft and making your eyes pop. You can make them look bigger and your look finish by applying some mascara.