The Power of Makeup For Bigger Eyes
I noticed recently that there is a huge trend going on about the makeup designs that work as eyes volumizers. If you choose the right colors and if you put them in the right places, you will create miracles with your look. Take a look at this eye makeup design, which will make the illusion of big eyes, even when so much makeup products are applied on the lids.
Just follow the steps:
- Always put a primer on your lids, especially when you want to apply more than just a liner. The primer is protecting the delicate skin of the eyelids and the other benefit that have is that the primer hold the shadows right in place and they don’t smudge or gather in the crease.
- After the primer is applied and absorbed into the skin (a couple of minutes would be enough), you can apply the first layer of eye shadow. Apply white matte shadow on the lid. Then contour it with black shadow, right on the crease and smudge the black line with a blending brush.
- Then merge the colors together and blend in the white shadow, so it will look more natural.
- After that, draw a cat-eye liner and pay attention to the flick at the outer corner of the eye. Try to make the flick sharp and precise. If you are having a hard time with the drawing part, just use a business card or a patch. These tools will lead you through the drawing of the liner.
- This makeup requires faux lashes, so, glue them on the upper lash line.
- Now let’s move to the bottom area of the eye. Apply some of the black eye shadow under the lash line and blend. Then apply white or nude eye pencil right on the bottom waterline. Finish the bottom area with a coat of mascara on the lashes.
- Shape and fill in the brows and your bigger-eye-looking makeup is done! Have fun!