No-Makeup Makeup Beautiful Design
I’m sure that you are following all Instagram profiles of your favorite celebrities and I’m sure that you are browsing their photos regularly. And if you have J Lo, the VS angels and other, in your favorite list, you have noticed that these girls often post no-makeup photos. Which is a proof for me theory that we are trying to get back to the natural look of our features. The procedure is simple: if the celebrities do it, so it is cool and if it is cool, it will become a trend and if it is a trend, it will be followed by many girls.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the trends and I follow them, especially if they match my personal fashion philosophy. Use the trends as an inspiration for upgrading your personal style, don’t copy the exact same outfits from the magazines you buy.
But let’s get back to the topic of makeup. The no-makeup makeup technique is becoming more and more fashionable, which is nice for me (and for many other girls) who have inhospitable facial features for makeup designs – small eyes!
But the no-makeup makeup style makes us look amazing in a natural and unobtrusive way.
Check out the tutorial:
- Apply primer to the lids. It will hold the eyeshadows right where you’ve put them.
- Then highlight the under eye area with a concealer with luminous undertones.
- Contour the V of the outer corner of the eye with brown eye shadow. Smudge the edges.
- Top the lids, all over them, with pink-beige eyeshadow. Smudge the edges again.
- Enhance the V of the eye to create nice shadow and highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Finish the look with mascara and a nude pencil to the bottom lid. If want to enhance the top lash line, use brown pencil, skip the black color this time.
Enjoy the look and come back for more trends and great ideas!