Natural Looking Colored Brows
Why is it so important to shape your brows? First of all, it is not so much important unless your brows are sparse and light. But sometimes it will be necessary to fill in your brows even if they are thick and dark. See why and when you should shape your brows:
You have to apply color to the brows when you are wearing foundation or powder. These products, when are applied, cover a little bit of the brows too. That’s making the eyebrows look pale and faded.
It is a must-do step to shape and fill in your brows when you are enhancing your eyes with a lot of makeup. Remember to highlight the area around the brow too.
You must apply color to the brows when they are naturally hairless and sparse.
But now, let’s go through the whole procedure of the brow shaping and filling with color. Take a look:
You will need a flat brush or a brow pencil for the lining and the filling and a concealer for the highlight. It will be great if you have a clean mascara wand, you will see why, let’s get started now:
- Choose a shape of the brows, which will flatter and frame your face. Use the shape of the brows to keep the balance of the facial features. If you have a square face, make a flat, lightly curved brow to soften the angles of the face. And if you have a round face, make a brow shape with a high arch, this will make the face look thinner.
- Then line that shape with the flat brush or the pencil. Use the tool which you find easier to work with.
- Then use a brush to fill in the brow with the color. Apply it in the direction of the growth of the hairs.
- Then comb the brows with the mascara wand to remove the excess color.
- Highlight the area around the edges of the brow with a concealer.
Done! Enjoy the natural and bold shape of your brows!