Natural Looking Bushy Brows
Big, bushy brows are a huge craze these days among makeup trends and styles. We see them on the fashion runways every season. They are becoming more and more bigger and darker. Some will say that they look ridiculous, but I think Cara Delevingne is absolutely adorable with her huge eyebrows.
If you are a fan of the bushy brows too, you’d better check out this tutorial for proper shaping and filling brows. Take a look:
- Your brow pencil has to be sharp enough to make thin lines while you draw the shape of the brow.
- Here is a little tip: if you are outlining much of the natural thickness of the brow, don’t pluck the hairs before you draw the shape. Once the desired shape is drawn and filled in, then you can pluck with your tweezers the hairs that are out of the shape. Doing that small trick will make the brow look more natural, because of the hairy texture that is enhanced by the small, natural hairs.
- Once the shape is decided and drawn, you have to fill in the empty spaces. Use the pencil again and fill in the brow in upward motions, or see how the natural hairs are growing and fill the brow with the exact same motions of the hand.
- Then use a shadow brush to blend in the pencil a little bit.
- For more natural look of the brows you can comb them with a clean mascara brush in order to remove any excess color from the pencil.
- The last step requires a concealer. Highlight the brow bone and the area above the brow to make it pop out. Use a thin, soft brush to apply it and then smudge with fingers, sponge or blending brush. Just choose your favorite tool.
- I’m sure that you look way more gorgeous with shaped brows. Always consider shaping them, when you apply foundation or powder on your face, because they make them pale and invisible. Your brows are framing your face and you have to take care of the frame, because it is enhancing the beauty of your face.