Makeup For Bigger Looking Eyes
Not all girls have large and perfect eyes that can handle any type of makeup.
Today I want to show you a makeup design for eyes that are small size. This makeup design is perfect for smaller eyes, because the details and the colors will make the eyes look bigger. Take a look:
As usual, you have to start with the primer. The preparation of the lids is very important for the good looking makeup. If you skip the step with the primer, you are risking the endurance of the makeup. So, apply primer or concealer to the lids in order to prepare the lids for the eyeshadows. If you use concealer, make sure it is oil-free, because exactly the oils are causing smudges and gatherings of the shadows at the crease.
Once the primer is applied, you can continue with the next steps.
- Firstly, apply beige pearl shadow all over the lid, including the brow bone. It will work as a background, but also, the light color at the inner corner of the eye will make the eye appear bigger.
- Spread the color nicely with a blending brush.
- Then trace the crease with a thick line of black color, finish it up with cat-eye flick at the outer corner of the eye.
- Then smudge with a flat round brush as it is marked in the picture.
- Apply brown color above the black crease color.
- Then enhance the bottom lid with black color, but don’t cover the waterline with dark color.
- Then fill in the lid with light golden color.
- Enhance the bottom lash line with golden thin line and then smudge it with black dust.
- Finish the look with a thick coat of mascara.
All done! Enjoy the look and always search for makeup designs which are specially created for the type and the size of your eyes.