Makeup Design With Gel Eyeliner
Let’s play a game. I will tell you how beautiful you are and you will blush right away. Every single girl in this world needs to be spoiled with sweet talk and compliments. Some guys (like my ex-boyfriend) will tell you that the sweet talk is nothing but a clever way to win your heart in no time. But I’m not talking about empty words, I think that the sweet talk, when it is sincere and honest, means a lot. Women love with their ears, just like men love with their eyes. If a man decides to choose you, then he must think that you are a beautiful woman. And if he think that you are a beautiful woman, then he must tell you how beautiful you are every time he feels that way.
Sometimes being beautiful for your man isn’t enough to feel truly that way. Sometimes you need to enhance your look with a little bit of makeup in order to get into the zone. Let me show you a makeup design which is flattering and natural-looking at the same time, it could work as a self-esteem booster. Take a look at the steps and follow them one by one, and soon you will feel gorgeous:
- As you can guess, you should start with a primer. It will hold the liquid product all day long.
- Then cover the lid with gel shadow. Choose a neutral color that will flatter your eyes without making them too bright and sparkly. This bronze color is perfect for brown eyes and daily makeup. Use a small, round brush to spread the color all over the lid.
- Then apply light (dry) shadow to the bottom waterline.
- Apply black eyeliner in order to fill the gap between the lashes and the color of the lids.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara and faux lashes (the last one is optional).