Fancy Eye Makeup For a Party Night
First of all, you have to know how to play with the colors, because this is a tricky part of the makeup application.
You have to consider the color of your eyes, the skin complexion, the outfit, the hair color, the lipstick, etc. You know it is a complex work and you have to be careful when you match the colors, otherwise you will look like a clown.
So, here are the best matches for the different colors of eyes:
The best colors for blue eyes are gold, bronze, copper, champagne, yellow-beige, purple, peach, blue, silver.
The best colors for brown eyes are bronze, green, peach, purple, navy, teal, green, gold.
The best colors for green eyes are sepia, rust, purple, pink, brown.
These are the basic matches for the different colors of eyes.
The colors of the makeup tutorial down below are perfect for brown colored eyes. So, if you have such eyes, you can easily adjust this makeup design for the shape and the type of your eyes. Here are the basic steps, take a look at the steps and follow them one by one:
- Color the brows first. Use a pencil to line the shape and then fill in the color with a flat angled brush, because this tool creates a better looking texture of the brows.
- Then highlight the brow bone and continue with the next step, which is the application of the primer, which will hold the makeup last longer by preventing smudging and creasing.
- Then stick a tape piece to the outer corner of the eye, it will work as a guideline for the whole makeup design.
- Then cover the lid with a base color – choose a color that will almost blend in with your lids.
- Then cover the crease and the outer corner of the lid with navy blue color. Spread it nicely with a smudging brush.
- Fill in the lid with golden shimmer. Merge the colors together a little bit.
- Finish the look with liner and faux lashes.