Since we were little, we find the coloring very amusing, maybe that’s the reason why we love to apply makeup, to dye the hair, and even our clothes when we are up for a DIY project. Let’s say that your hair is blond, new color, your natural hair color is dark brown. Your skin is bright and the blond suits you best, but there is a problem which will bother you for sure – the color of your eyebrows. They will stay dark brown and it will look unnatural. If you opt for fully natural illusion, you have to take care of the brows’ color – bleach them.
Follow these easy steps and learn how to bleach your brows at home and all by yourself. Take a look:
First of all, the brows have to be clean. If you have applied makeup – remove it. Use makeup remover and after that rinse them with water and soap in order to get rid of any kind of oiliness.
Buy from the beauty store bleaching cream for brows. These products are really easy to use, because the instructions are right there, written on the package. Just follow the steps from the instruction. But here are some tips from us.
- Comb the brows and pluck the hairs that are out of the shape of the brow.
- Apply petroleum jelly around the brow so you will protect the skin from the bleaching cream.
- Then use one of your old clean mascara brush from your collection and apply the cream only on the brow. Try to cover every small hair. Let it work as long as it is written on the instruction list.
- Then remove, wash with shampoo and enjoy the results.
- If you want to have bright brows for more than just a week you will have to bleach them every month, or even every 2-3 week, because the hairs will re-grow.