Casual Makeup Style
If you have blue eyes you have to enhance them just a little bit, only the define their beauty, which means that an eyeliner and mascara will work perfectly for you.
But sometimes your blue eyes aren’t combined with perfectly shaped brows naturally, which means that you must take care of the eyebrows first, because they are framing your face and what is a masterpiece without a beautiful frame? So, let’s take care of the brows first and then move to the beautiful blue eyes, shall we?
- In order to prevent any excess plucking of the hairs of the brow, I recommend you to line the shape of the brow first and then pluck the hairs which are out of this shape. This way you will use the full capacity of the natural brows, because you won’t make them too thin or too pale.
- The next step is all about the filling of the brows with the color. Try to match the color perfectly with the color of your hair. Be careful with the edges, don’t make them too sharp, we opt for natural looking effect. So, this can be achieved with a simple trick – when you are ready with the flat brush, comb the brows with a clean mascara wand. It will remove the excess color and the brows will look like they have multiple colors again.
- An essential part of the brow shaping is the highlighter under the brow. Use a brush for flawless work.
- At the end, you can apply a brow gel, which will hold the color for a long time and the hairs won’t mess around.
- Now draw the so-desired cat-eye liner with liquid, gel liner only on the top lash line. Draw the flick first and then trace the lash line.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara.
Enjoy the look and come back for more tricks and great makeup designs!