4 Steps For Perfect Liner
When I was a little girl I watched my mom and her friends applying makeup all together. They had all these fancy tubes, bottles and containers, which were doing miracles with their faces, they just knew how to play with the makeup and how to create gorgeous effects with the brushes and the liners.
I really wanted to learn how to apply makeup on my face just like my mom used to do it. But let me start from the beginning. I’ll show you one trick that helped me a lot with the drawing of my eyeliner. It includes a paper tape and the result will be a flawless cat-eye liner. Just follow these 4 steps:
- You will need only two paper tape strips, thin or thick, both will work perfectly
- Stick one of the strips on the lid. Start close to the lash line at the inner corner of the eye and as you go to the outer corner, stick the tape a little bit further away from the lash line. Just imagine the shape of the cat-eye liner and create that shape with both of the strips.
- Be careful not to press too much, because of the tape’s glue. It has to be easy for you to remove the tape strips without hurting the lid and the skin around your eyes, it’s very delicate.
- Now fill in the gap that is created by the connected strips.
Wait just a few seconds. Count to 5 slowly.
- Remove the tape strips carefully, try not to hurt the skin and not to smudge the liner.
Finish it with a coat of mascara.
Done! Now you can enjoy your cat-eye liner without stress, without spending too much time and without a mess. Have fun!