Low Braided Bun Hair Style Step by Step Tutorial
You, girls, often run out of time. And often you don’t know how that thing happened. The most logical explanation is that women have less than 24 hours a day than the men. I can’t really come up with another reason for us always being late.
Fortunately, we have our little beauty tricks, which help us look great and be on time (or at least not too much later). I want to share with you my experience with you and then you will be able to share your experience with me:
- If the nail polish on your nails is still wet, dip your fingers in ice-cold water for a minute and they will be all dried out.
- Use a business card to make a fast and precise flick of the eyeliner.
- Prepare your outfit the night before.
- Use red lipstick for your blush if the container of the blush isn’t anywhere near you.
- Remove puffiness with a peppermint tea or glass full of water and the juice of half fresh lemon and drink one of those beverages.
- Make sure you have always in your house a dry shampoo against oily roots.
- Learn how to make an elegant hairstyle for less than 5 minutes. Like this one:
Low Braided Bun
- Brush your hair to the back and tie it into a low, loose ponytail.
- Twist the hair band backwards and prong it into a hole at the base of the neck. Pull the tail in order to tighten the knot. Spread the head in order to make it look fluffy and thick.
- Then braid the rest of the tail and wrap it around the hair band.
- Secure it with bobby pins.
I hope those tips will be useful for you and help you to be less late and more gorgeous. Enjoy!