Casual Look With Dutch Braid
The voluminous hairstyles are sassy and beautiful. Today I will show you how to make a Dutch braid, but it won’t be a simple braid. Take a look at the steps and follow them one by one:
- First of all, you have to make sure that your hair is clean. If it is not, wash it or apply dry shampoo to absorb the oils from the roots. The volume will be hard to achieve if your hair is dirty. And the dry shampoo is a great alternative rescue decision when you don’t have time to take a shower. Just remember to brush the hair a lot, until the powder and the oils disappear.
- Now you have to start with the braiding. Take the section of hair from the top of the head – right above the forehead. Tease it with a teasing comb.
- The Dutch braid looks like a Fishbone braid, but inside-out. You should cross the strands from the bottom to the top, not from the top to the bottom.
- As you go down, keep adding hair from the sides of the head in that inside-out technique.
- When you braid the whole hair, tie it with a hair band and start pulling the strands of the braid a little bit until you make them look huge and fluffy. Use the pointy handle of the teasing comb to pull out the strands.
- When you are done, you can spritz the braid with a hair spray to prevent any flying hair.
- Such a hairstyle is casual, but it looks great. You can create it if your face is round, to make it look longer.
- The hairstyles and haircuts can work for you to flatter your facial features and you have to take advantage of these possibilities.
- Another great possibility is to have long hair. It allows you to create many and different hairstyles without the need of a haircut.