15 Gorgeous Hairstyles Worthy Of A Disney Princess
I rarely miss having long hair. It only ever really happens when I see breathtaking hairstyles that are definitely not happening for me anytime soon, but I just can’t stop looking at them!
These hairstyles are so beautiful, you’ll want to try all of them.
1. This gorgeous rose-laden braid.
This is what I imagine it would look like if Queen Elsa got married.
2. This Chinese-inspired updo.
The pink in her hair is perfectly accented by the flowers.
3. This curved waterfall braid.
This is wayyyyy beyond my skill level.
4. This delicately accented braid.
What a great way to include pops of color!
5. This simple yet elegant style.
This would work for anyone with coarser (but relaxed) hair.
6. This tribute to Princess Leia.
It has a kind of vintage feel to it, doesn’t it?
7. This beautiful braided updo.
The bow just ties it all together.
8. These intricately braided roses.
Skill level: 2000.
9. This gorgeous low bun.
10. These perfect curls.
These remind me of victory rolls.
11. This perfect natural hairstyle.
Accenting with a floral headpiece is a great way to dress up your natural hair.
12. This curly style.
I love how the roses are peeking out from the curls.
13. This beautiful crown of braids.
This is the perfect way to frame your face without going overboard.
14. This nod to Belle.
Tale as old as time…
15. And finally, these beautiful henna crowns for cancer patients.
No, they’re not hairstyles; they’re so much more than that.